Tiger's Eye Keyhole Weight Hanger
- Sold as 1 pair (2 pieces)
- Style: Hanger
- Material: Natural tiger eye
- Shape: Keyhole
- Available Sizes: SEE BELOW
- Length: SEE BELOW
- Hand Made: SIZES ARE NOT EXACT
- Natural Material: COLORS AND PATTERNS MAY VARY
Tiger's Eye is a pseudomorph of compact quartz. It is formed when the quartz takes over and dissolves the crocodolite, leaving the quartz in a fibrous and chatoyant form. This is a completely natural stone, unaltered from its unique structure and original form.
Weights and hangers are for occasional wear at events or to change out during the day for a particular look, rather than the kind of jewelry that you sleep in or wear in a freshly stretched ear because this puts you at higher risk for scar tissue.
Available in 2 sizes: The smaller size wears at about the same as 9 mm plug, but you must be able to stretch over about 11.5 mm to wear this size. The larger size wears at about the same as 12.5 mm plug, but you must be able to stretch over about 16 mm to wear this size. See dimensions listed below.
Wearable Area Dimensions
- Small: (C): 27 mm - (D): 8.6 mm1
- Large: (C): 40 mm - (D):12.7 mm
Largest Area Dimensions:
- Small: (C): 34 mm - (D): 10.8 mm
- Large: (C): 53 mm - (D) 16.9 mm
**(C) - approximate circumference
**(D) - approximate diameter equivalent
- Small: 48.5 mm
- Large: 56.5 mm
Weight (per piece):
- Small: 14 g (approx 5.5 U.S. pennies)
- Large: 30 g (approx 12 U.S. pennies)
All measurements are approximate and individual pieces will vary
*Natural stones will vary in color and pattern, the pair you receive may not look exactly like the photo.