Black Walnut Single Flare Plugs
- Quantity: 1 pair (2 pieces)
- Style: Round cut plug, 2 sides flat
- Material: Black walnut wood
- Flare: Single flare with an o-ring included for each
- Flare Size: 1-2mm larger than size ordered
- Available Sizes: 3mm-25mm
- Size: Size ordered is wearable area +/- 1mm
- Wearable Length: 6mm-7mm
- Total Length: 11mm-12mm
- Natural Material: SIZES ARE NOT EXACT; CAN BE +/- 1MM
- Natural Material: COLORS AND PATTERNS MAY VARY
- Dark, rich black walnut wood single flare plugs with 2 sides flat
The black walnut single flare plugs are made from rich, dark brown wood with a medium grain that is completely natural! Black walnut is a treasured wood not only for the beautiful coloring and texture but also because of its natural resistance to decay! Beautiful and durable. That is what you want out of your wood accessories. How special that these are made from wood that is 100% pure and untreated. Wearing these truly showcases the beauty that mother nature provides us.
The versatility and lightweight aspect of these plugs just make them even more desirable. The neutral material and coloring of the wood used allow for these to be worn with anything! You’ll never have to worry about if these match with something or not, and since they are lightweight, none of your daily activities will be inhibited by bulky or overly gaudy ear accessories.
These black walnut single flare plugs come in a pair of two round cut plugs with both sides flat. An o-ring is included with each piece for extra security. These plugs come in sizes ranging from 3mm-25mm and have a wearable length of 6mm-7mm.
The single flare style makes them easy to put in and take out. These plugs are natural and untreated. We recommend using Jojoba or Vitamin E oil to condition your wood plugs. Please see additional photos as they show the difference between the natural plugs that you will receive and the plugs conditioned with oil.
As with all woods, your skin may or may not be sensitive to these plugs. All skin is different and all woods are different. You may be sensitive to some wood species but not others.