- Quantity: 1 pair (2 pieces)
- Style: Round cut plug, 2 sides flat
- Material: Wood
- Flare: Single flare with o-ring included for each
- Available Sizes: 3mm-25mm
- Size: Size ordered is wearable area +/- 1mm
- Wearable Length: 6mm-7mm
- Total Length: 11mm-12mm
- Natural Material: SIZES ARE NOT EXACT; CAN BE +/- 1MM
- Natural Material: COLORS AND PATTERNS MAY VARY
- Red toned myanmar maidu wood single flare plugs
The myanmar maidu wood single flare plugs are made from natural wood that has a straight grain and reddish tone to it. The slight red coloring of this wood adds a unique aspect that brings these wood plugs to the next level. Wood plugs are a raw beauty and allow you to share the gorgeous aspects of mother nature in a super cool accessory.
Wood plugs are perfect for everyday wear because of the neutral color and appearance they have. They can be worn with anything and everything in your closet, which is just another perk of wood jewelry. They have a wearable length of 6mm-7mm and come in sizes ranging from 3mm-25mm.
The single flare style makes them easy to put in and take out. These plugs are natural and untreated. We recommend using Jojoba or Vitamin E oil to condition your wood plugs. Please see additional photos as they show the difference between the natural plugs that you will receive and the plugs conditioned with oil.
As with all woods, your skin may or may not be sensitive to these plugs. All skin is different and all woods are different. You may be sensitive to some wood species but not others.