Kambaba Jasper Keyhole Weight Hangers
- Quantity: 1 pair (2 pieces)
- Style: Keyhole Weight
- Material: Natural jasper, variety of cryptocrystalline chalcedony
- Shape: Keyhole
- Available Sizes: Small & Large
- Small Size: Wears about the same as an 11mm plug, must be able to stretch over 13mm
- Large Size: Wears about the same as a 14mm plug, must be able to stretch over 17mm
- Hand Made: SIZES ARE NOT EXACT; CAN BE +/- 1MM
- Natural Material: COLORS AND PATTERNS MAY VARY
- Small Length: 50mm
- Large Length: 58mm
- Width: Scroll to bottom for measurements
- Weight: Scroll to bottom for measurements
To pick your exact pair, click here to check out our hand-picked selections.
Kambaba jasper is an algae (a stromatolite - a clump of algae) that fossilized over time turning the algae into stromatolite Jasper. Stromatolite Kambaba Jasper is from the South Africa Rift that runs from South Africa to Madagascar an island nation off the east coast of Africa.
These are available in 2 sizes, The smaller size wears at about the same as 11mm plug, but you must be able to stretch over about 13mm to wear this size. The larger size wears at about the same as 14mm plug, but you must be able to stretch over about 17mm to wear this size. See dimensions listed below.
Wearable Area Dimensions
Small: (C): 34mm - (D): 10.8mm
Large: (C): 43.5mm - (D):13.9mm
Largest Area Dimensions:
Small: (C): 41mm - (D): 13.1mm
Large: (C): 54mm - (D) 17.2mm
Weight (per piece):
Small: 19g (approx 7.5 U.S. pennies)
Large: 41g (approx 16.5 U.S. pennies)
Natural stones will vary in color and pattern, the pair you receive may not look exactly like the photo. Please see the additional photo that shows some variation ranges among the available sizes.
**(C) - approximate circumference
**(D) - approximate diameter equivalent