Unakite Double Flare Plugs
- Quantity: 1 pair (2 pieces)
- Style: Round cut plug, two sides flat
- Material: Stone
- Flare: Double Flare (Saddle)
- Flare Size: 1mm-2mm larger than size ordered
- Available sizes: 8mm-25mm
- Size: Size ordered is wearable area +/- 1mm
- Width: 13mm
- Natural Material: SIZES ARE NOT EXACT; CAN BE +/- 1MM
- Natural Material: COLORS AND PATTERNS MAY VARY
- Unakite stone double flare plugs with slight pink and green tones in the stone
The unakite double flare plugs have coloring that makes them extremely unique. The fact that the coloring in the unakite stone is completely natural makes them that much cooler.
Unakite is a metamorphic rock that is formed when granite is affected by hydrothermal activity. This causes the coloring of the stone to change and produces a stone made of pink orthoclase, green epidote, and blush-gray quartz. It’s pretty awesome that nature can make that happen, and you can wear around a piece of it.
Our unakite plugs come in a pair of two round cut double flare plugs and are available in sizes ranging from 8mm-25mm. Keep in mind that the flare size will be 1mm-2mm larger than the size ordered.
*Natural stones will vary in color and pattern, the pair you receive may not look exactly like the photo. Please see the additional photo that shows some variation ranges amongst the available sizes.
To pick your exact pair, click here to check out our hand-picked selections.