Green Line Jasper Plugs
- Quantity: 1 pair (2 pieces)
- Style: round cut plug, 2 sides flat
- Material: Green Line Jasper
- Flare: Double Flare (Saddle)
- Available Sizes: 8mm-25mm
- Size: Size ordered is wearable area +/- 1mm, flares will be 1-2mm larger than size ordered
- Width: 13mm
- Plugs made out of green line jasper which is a natural form of chalcedony
These green line jasper plugs have a very natural look with an earthy feel that can range from dark, olive green to a lighter mint green. The array of green colors in the stone makes you feel as though you are staring into a vast forest of beautiful greens. The organic composition gives these jasper plugs a minimalist vibe that is sure to make you feel authentic and pure while wearing them.
Green Line Jasper is a variety of Chalcedony and is almost always multicolored with unique patterns. This is a completely natural stone, unaltered from its original form. Showcase the beauty of mother nature, while accessorizing your life!
*Natural stones will vary in color and pattern, the pair you receive may not look exactly like the photo. Please see the additional photo that shows some variation ranges amongst the available sizes.
0g (8mm): 2.0 grams ( aprox. 1 U.S. penny)
00g (10mm): 3.3 grams (aprox. 1 U.S. pennies)
1/2" (12mm): 4.4 grams (aprox. 2 U.S. pennies)
9/16" (14mm): 5.8 grams (aprox. 2.5 U.S. pennies)
5/8" (16mm): 7.9 grams (aprox. 3 U.S. pennies)
3/4" (19mm): 10.6 grams (aprox. 4 U.S. pennies)
7/8" (22mm): 13.6 grams (aprox. 6 U.S. pennies)
1" (25mm): 17.8 grams (aprox. 7 U.S. pennies)