- Quantity: 1 pair (2 pieces)
- Style: Keyhole Weight
- Material: Natural blue aventurine, variety of quartz
- Shape: Keyhole
- Available Sizes: Small & Large
- Small Size: Wears about the same as an 11mm plug, must be able to stretch over 13mm
- Large Size: Wears about the same as a 14mm plug, must be able to stretch over 17mm
- Hand Made: SIZES ARE NOT EXACT; CAN BE +/- 1MM
- Natural Material: COLORS AND PATTERNS MAY VARY
- Small Length: 50mm
- Large Length: 58mm
- Width: Scroll to bottom for measurements
- Weight: Scroll to bottom for measurements
Aventurine is a variety of translucent quartz with small flake shaped inclusions. The overall color of the hangers is light blue with streaks of darker blue through the stone to add some variation in the coloring. The translucent aspect of the stone adds a little shimmer, which gives these a very upscale look.
The blue aventurine keyhole weight hangers are available in two different sizes. The smaller size wears about the same as an 11mm plug, and you must be able to stretch over 13mm to wear that size. The larger size wears about the same as a 14mm plug, and you must be able to stretch over 17mm to wear the larger size. See below for more in-depth measurements.
Wearable Area Dimensions
Small: (C): 34mm - (D): 10.8mm
Large: (C): 43.5mm - (D):13.9mm
Largest Area Dimensions:
Small: (C): 41mm - (D): 13.1mm
Large: (C): 54mm - (D) 17.2mm
**(C) - approximate circumference
**(D) - approximate diameter equivalent
Weight (per piece):
Small: 15g (approx 6 U.S. pennies)
Large: 36g (approx 14.5 U.S. pennies)
Natural stones will vary in color and pattern, the pair you receive may not look exactly like the photo. Please see the additional photo that shows some variation ranges amongst the available sizes.
Fast shipping. Packed extremely well. Great communication. The products themselves are well made and so beautiful! I am so very happy and recommend to purchase from Arctic Buffalo
Loved them and got so many compliments
These are light compared to how heavy I thought it would feel. But overall I loved them.