- Quantity: 1 pair (2 pieces)
- Style: Round cut plug, 2 sides concave
- Material: Natural jasper, variety of cryptocrystalline chalcedony
- Shape: Double flare saddle
- Flare Size: 1mm-2mm larger than size ordered
- Available Sizes: 14mm-38mm
- Length: 13mm-16mm
- Hand Made: SIZES ARE NOT EXACT; CAN BE +/- 1MM
- Natural Material: COLORS AND PATTERNS MAY VARY
Kambaba jasper is an algae (a stromatolite - a clump of algae) that fossilized over time turning the algae into stromatolite Jasper. Stromatolite Kambaba Jasper is from the South Africa Rift that runs from South Africa to Madagascar an island nation off the east coast of Africa.
Natural stones will vary in color and pattern, the pair you receive may not look exactly like the photo. Please see the additional photo that shows some variation ranges amongst the available sizes.
well made plugs
plugs are amazing great fit pretty thick wearable like 11mm thick amazing customer service as well speedy shipping
Awesome quality and color, but the flares are huge and they’re super wide.